Friday, January 16, 2009

1st Time Momma and Lovin' It

Hello Everyone. This is Jen's contribution to Nana's Nanny Blog. I am calling it 1st Time Momma and Loving It because that is sooooooo true. Being a mother is amazing and I am loving it. Ben loves being a daddy as well. This coming Sunday we will have been parents for 4 months. Can you believe Nathan is 4 months old already???? We can not!



I need to start this "visitor" blog by saying Thank you to Nathan. He allowed me an easy pregnancy, easy birth, and so far an easy go at Motherhood. From what I have heard, we should not have another child because if the first one is this great, the second one will be a terror. I don't think that will stop us though...eventually.



Nathan is such a great, happy, lovable baby. It is so fun to see him smile and hear him talk. He is exploring new things everyday and loving it. He is so inquisitive, his eyebrows constantly moving and reflecting his thoughts. I was very fortunate to have been able to stay home with him for his first 15 weeks of his life. What a joy it was watching him grow and learn and having been able to spend each and every day with him. However, all good things must come to an end and starting two weeks ago, I have had to leave him to go back to work. What a hard transition. It makes it a little easier knowing that he is in great hands and for the most part, is good with others. I was afraid at first that I had a Momma's Boy on my hands and that he would cry for others the whole time that I was gone. I am very glad to say that is not the case. My being back to work now has me making the most of my evenings and weekends with Nathan...and of course Ben.



I have so much to say and so much love for Nathan but all in due time. I just put him down for the night so that is my que to get ready for bed...take care...until next time. :)

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment